Darkfall Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
View full main page
Welcome to the Darkfall Wiki
The wiki about Darkfall that anyone can edit
864 articles since July 2007
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Talk and more...
There are six playable races in Darkfall. Unlike other MMORPGs, racial choice does not heavily influence your character's choices or progression options: 95% of the skills may be learned regardless of race, while the remaining 5% are Prestige/Racial abilities. Each race begins play in their own homeland, and have their own unique storylines, histories, and racial allies and enemies. The races are the Alfar, the Dwarves, the Humans, the Mirdain, the Mahirim and the Orks. read more...
See the rest here